Day 01: Arrival at Base Camp (D’Country Villa – OLD Manali)
Once arrived, we plan for an acclimatization walk around the old Manali, this will include a local trek cum sightseeing i.e. Hadimba Temple, Manu temple, Vasistha Temple and Nature walk along with an orientation session in the evening about DO’s and Don’ts while trekking or we can easily call it a social affair..
Day 02: Drive from Base Camp to Gulaba | Trek to Rohlikohli Campsite
After Breakfast, we will drive to Gulaba followed by a trek to Rohlikohli. The location is accompanied by two streams (Chor Nallah and Kohli Nallah) and Solang valley view adds a blissful grace to it. It will be a camp stay over the night.
Day 03: Trek to Bhrigu Lake and Drive back to Manali.
Post early breakfast, we will shoot off to Brighu lake.It is a very sacred place where Rishi Bhrigu use to meditate and take bath in the lake. Packed Lunch will be provided to all the Trekkers with an advice to carry the wrappers back to Manali in their bags. Post Lunch will trek back to Gulaba. Once we are back at Gulaba, we will drive back too Manali, where we all will depart off to our destinations with the healthy moments.
1. Volvo Transportation from Delhi and back.
2. All meals from the 2nd Day
3. Guide, cook and camp helpers
4. Transportation from Manali to Gulaba (To and fro)
5. logistics, Tent stay on sharing basis along with sleeping bags and mattress.
1. Any expenses of personal nature.
2. Any food and accommodation in towns.
3. Any other Transportation not mentioned in Inclusion