Day 01: Arrival at Manali Base Camp
Arrive at Manali Base Camp on your own. We take you for an acclimatization walk through manali town. Or you can explore the town on your own. Eveneing we will quickly catch up for an orientation regardig the trek route , things to carry and how to pack your bags. Overnight stay in Manali homestay / guest house.
Day 02: Drive from Manali to Gulaba | Trek to Rohlikohli Campsite
The ascend till Rohlikohli is moderate and will take around 3 – 4 hours to reach. There are two streams on the way to the camp site (Chor Nallah and Kohli Nallah). Rohli Kohli is a beautiful camp site and offers amazing views of the Solang Valley. Overnight stay in tents at Rohli Kohli Camp Site.
Day 03: Trek to Bhrigu Lake
We start the day early and post breakfast we will begin trekking towards Bhrigu Lake. It takes around 3 hours to reach Bhrigu. We will carry packed lunch and have it by the lake side. Care should be taken that no littering happens over here. According to many accounts Rishi Bhrigu meditated here and used to take bath in the holy water. After lunch we will descend to Rohli Kohli campsite and relax for the rest of the day.
Day 04: Trek back to Gulaba and Departure
We will start the last day trek with a descent to Gulaba. The trek is easy as it has a moderate descend throughout and will take around 3-4 hours to reach Gulaba. Ride to Manali and departure from Manali bus stand.
1. Tents on sharing basis
2. Nutritious, high calorie food will be served (Usual menu is veg, however can carry/provide eggs or canned meat if important)
3. Guide, cook and support staff
4. Horses to carry camping equipments on trek route
1. Any expenses of personal nature like phone call etc. Porter charges for carrying personal baggages .
2. Any food and accommodation in towns
3. All road head to road head transport will be on actuals
For any customization, please contact us at +91 999-909-8154